Following the last Post on Change: Evolving Dynamics, we looked at Possible causes and its damaging consequences. This post focused on steps to avoid getting into the phase and how to maintain continuous transformation experience.
Possible steps to avoiding or getting out of the state:
1. Avoid dwelling on the situation. Ask yourself, which solution will thinking about it bring? Even when the state is so hopeless, the first thing to do is to see how you can occupy your mind, no matter how silly it sounds. You can take a walk to get fresh air, watch a movie, go to an eatery, or just stay in a place that is quiet outside your usual place.
2. Speak positive and kind words to yourself. This is critical because nobody has the power to influence your mind as much as you will do. This has the possibility of giving life to your heart. Your attitude in life is referenced from the content of your heart. If it relate to negative scenarios, then the outcome will reflect negative attitudes. It will be same the other way round.
3. There is a need to seek for help. At this junction, there will be a need for help, another party you will be willing to talk to. In the event that you don’t have anybody you feel comfortable to talk to, then talk to God. He has a way of touching your heart and possibly organizing someone that will be of tremendous help to you.
4. In the event that you experience unpalatable events in your life, you must not allow those events to dictate the outcome of your attitude. This is because it has a great effect on the outcome of your life. We might naturally feel low, but we must not remain low. The strength will not return from the lowly state, but from a mindset that refuse to stay low.
Points critical to the successful transformation:
There are another set of people in our world who are the change agent. Change agent in the sense that they offer to be part of the success story of people addressed in this post. The following are useful tips that guarantee the “Work of Transformation” in the life of the person you chose to take on.
1. Knowing exactly what you are called to do in life.
Understanding your purpose in life is critical. Without purpose, abuse is inevitable as stated by Dr Myles Munroe. You need to have passion for what you are doing accompanied with joy in doing it. The uniqueness of your past experience defines the uniqueness of your life. Your life is a reference and a solution guide for many other people. You don’t engage in it because a friend of yours does similar things. It is not about cheap copy, but about originality. It is not for people who just fantasize but for people who have a passionate heart for it and are willing to go the extra mile.
2. Mode of identification. Understanding this will help you identify the ocean your drop of water will make the greatest impact. Your past experiences will most of the time gives a clue of people you will be an inspiration to.
Sensitivity plays a crucial role here in order to identify the right person.
The following are examples of pointers;
a. Suffered poverty at earlier years. You might likely be sent to give financial freedom to people with a similar experience.
b. Suffered delay in child bearing. You will ultimately be a reference of hope for others still hoping to have theirs.
c. Challenges caused by poverty, making attending, feeding, school, having a good life very difficult. You might likely be compassionate to give the less privilege leverage for opportunity of becoming a significant person in life.
3. Knowing to what extent the help will extend to. It is not enough to identify your purpose and know which category of people you are helping. There is need to have an idea of when the assignment over the person will elapse. There is a way this can continue endlessly, making the person overstay, and denying the opportunity for the next person to come.
4. Understanding the challenges within the process of transformation. Emotional or sentimental attachment will not be sufficient. It takes convictions (deep assurance) because there will be times of disappointments, anger, feeling of being used, momentary doubts whether you are doing the right thing etc. There will be times when all these will be manifested, and the only thing that will keep you going without quitting is the assurance you had at the point of taking the person on.
5. Understanding how to go about the process (wisdom). It is one thing to know what to do, and entirely another thing to know how to go about it. The “knowing” is as important as the “how to”. Success will not be experience without these two. One of the ways you can be guided is to seek counsel from someone who is already doing similar thing. The person’s experience will avoid you from re-inventing the will and making similar mistakes. It helps you ride on the person’s shoulder.
6. Understanding the transition to next project. There is a need to define how far you are going right from the start, and this should be communicated clearly to the prospective person. Having this picture in mind has a way of programming the mind of the person to maximize his/her moments. When this is not done, it has the tendency to make the person less serious and this has discouraging tendencies on your part. This is because it makes you feel all efforts are not producing results.
7. Replicating the process in another person’s life and progressively grow until you get to the stage where it becomes a big institution. The dynamics in the big institution will obviously be different from when you are just starting out.
Our lives start out in its raw state and progressively evolve into effective and productive specie after we have undergone various phases in our life, just as it was stated from the beginning of first post. Like gold or diamond, your judgement of their raw state could be misleading. The seeming ugly and raw state if worked on becomes such jewel that everybody admires and desires. The same way judging people by their current circumstances could equally be misleading. Various factors pointed out in this post could be responsible. The best way to approach this is to find out, where and how you can I make a difference in such person’s life? Knowing the eventual implications on the society will fire you up to do all that you can to continually replicate the transformation experience in people’s life from time to time.
Dolor aliquet augue augue sit magnis, magna aenean aenean et! Et tempor, facilisis cursus turpis tempor odio. Diam lorem auctor sit, a a? Lundium placerat mus massa nunc habitasse, arcu, etiam pulvinar.